How do I log into my account?
Logging in for the first time
When you set up an account with Davy, we send you your online username and password by post to the address that you have registered with us. You will need this username and password to log into Davy Select for the first time.
You can log in on any page on the Davy Select site by clicking on the Client Login button in the top right corner.
The log in page will open. On this page, enter your username and your password, and click "Sign in". Both your username and your password are case sensitive.
I've forgotten my username
If you've forgotten your Davy Select username please call us on 01 614 8900 or reset password online.
I've forgotten my password
If you've forgotten your Davy Select password, you can reset it online.
How the reset service works:
- Enter your username on the form.
- An email containing a link to the reset screen will be sent to the email address associated with your account.
- A text containing a reset code will be sent to the mobile number associated with your account. This code is valid for 1 hour.
- Click on the link in your email to open the reset screen.
- Enter the reset code that you received by text.
- Set a new password.
- Log in to your Davy account with your username and new password.
How do I change my password?
You can change your Davy Select password at any time. To change your password:
- Log in to Davy Select.
- Open "Accounts" and click on "Change Password".
- Enter your existing password.
- Enter your new password.
- Retype your new password in the next field to ensure that you have not accidentally mis-typed it.
- Press "submit".
How many login attempts do I have?
As a security measure, Davy Select will lock an account after 3 unsuccessful login attempts. If you have accidentally locked yourself out of your account, please call us on 01 614 8900.
Why am I getting logged out?
If you have been inactive on your account for 10 minutes or more, you will be automatically logged out of the system. This is a security measure to help maintain the privacy of your account.